1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread that only needs 5 simple steps to be done and just one bowl!
It’s Gluten-Free, Nut-free, Dairy-Free, and it’s plant-based. You can’t get any healthier than that with bread!
No yeast, no kneading, none of that needed – simply throw everything in a bowl and bake!
This bread is essentially oatmeal in a bread form! No need to carry watery stuff, so you can easily grab and go!
This is a great go-to, everyday type of bread, ideal for breakfast, lunch, or snack. It’s moist on the inside and the seed topping adds a crunchy, toasted flavor on the outside.
This bread is so easy to throw together, you’ll be laughing. It requires no yeast, kneading, or proofing! Thanks to oats it can be made gluten-free, yet there is no need for xanthan gum (or other gums typically added to make gluten-free dough possible) either. Ground-up chia (or flax) seeds hold it together just fine. If you can throw a few ingredients into a bowl and give them a good stir, you will manage on your first go, promise.
Do let me know how you found this 1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread
- 3 cups/300grams rolled oats
- 1 big pot 500ml of Plain Yoghurt (I used Alpro)
- 1 cup/200g of mixed seeds I used chia seeds sunflower seeds and flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate soda
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 tbp of golden syrup/maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into a lined loaf-pan with parchment paper and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle some seeds on top if you like.
- Bake in the oven for about 50 minutes.
- Cool onto a wire rack before slicing.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Dad's Dishes9 October 2020 at 3h33
Love the suggestion for flax seed however it should be ground first otherwise it’s likely to just pass right through the body, thus depriving you of all its nutritious awesomeness
elena9 October 2020 at 17h41
That’s absolutely true, thanks for mentioning it!