This 1-Ingredient Almond Butter will save you tons of money from having to buy it, and it will be 100 times healthier since it’s 100% almonds in this recipe!
Homemade almond butter is healthy, delicious, and super easy to make. My version only has one ingredient – almonds (with no added oils) – and takes a couple of minutes depending on how strong your food processor/blender is.
Homemade almond butter (or any nut butter for that matter) is a staple do-it-yourself recipe. Just like homemade nut milk. The more powerful the blender/food processor you have the quicker you can make it.
But the general rule for making any nut butter is patience.
Homemade almond butter can be used in desserts, in savory recipes, or just on your toast for breakfast!
it’s gluten-free, and so much healthier than the shop-bought ones.
Be warned – all nut butters are addicting!
Well, they are addicting to me at least…I used to sit on the sofa with a little spoon tucking into a jar of peanut butter…oops!
People normally do that with tubs of ice cream, I do it with nut butters…oh well!
Do let me know how you found this 1-Ingredient Almond Butter though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
1-Ingredient Almond Butter
- 4 cups/560g of Raw Almonds
- Two pinches of sea salt flakes
- If roasting your almonds, preheat the oven to 350F/180C. Alternatively, toast the almonds on a hot dry pan.
- Place the almonds on a parchment-lined baking tray and roast for 10-13 minutes. Let the almonds cool completely, to room temperature. Then transfer the almonds to your food processor/blender.
- Start blending, stopping every 30 seconds to scrape off the sides. This process may take a several minutes...You will notice how it will start to become like flour, then slightly lumpy and finally pureed.
- Transfer the almond butter to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
1 serving = 1 tbsp.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023