This is the best 10-Min Healthy Cheesy Nut-Free Vegan Pasta sauce you’ll ever have- It’s rich and creamy, yet highly nutritious, and perfect for pasta dishes. Spicy, with a slightly sweet note, makes it a perfect dip or dressing. The basis of this delicious dressing is tahini and white beans and therefore nut-free. Oh. and Gluten-Free 🙂
With the appropriate spices such as miso paste and nutritional yeast, we get this delicious zesty taste. Ideal for salad plates and pasta for your next dinner or lunch
You can vary the thickness of the dressing with the addition of almond milk.
You can make it thicker with less almond milk for a dip or a little more liquid, as stated in the recipe, for a dressing
I like this recipe a lot because it’s very versatile. Need a quick salad dressing? A pasta sauce? A dip? You got it all with this recipe!
Do let me know how you found this 10-Min Healthy Cheesy Nut-Free Vegan Pasta you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Vegevega’s Daily Cooking Equipment:
As a Vegan, cooking on a daily basis, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to throw them here, and I hope it can help you too!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – I recently started making a lot of smoothies, so a blender is a must!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
10-Min Healthy Cheesy Nut-Free Vegan Pasta
- ½ cup/85g of canned white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup/ 62ml of plant-based milk soy, almond, oat
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon juiced + zested
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- Place all ingredients except the pasta in a high-speed blender and mix until you have a super creamy consistency.
- If necessary, you can add a little more plant based milk. Ideally, leave the sauce in the fridge to chill for a 1, this will enhance the flavors, but it's not essential.
- The dressing thickens a bit, but you can add a little milk later.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023