A 10-Minute Asian Style Tofu Recipe Appetizer – it’s super quick to make and a delicious show-stopping appetizer to yay your guests.
If you are in a rush to whip something delicious, quick, and healthy – look no more. This recipe is ready in 10 minutes. You can also use your imagination and your preferred tastes by adjusting the amount/veggies you like.
Everything is literally just thrown on top of the tofu – sounds a lot like my kind of meal.
If you want his recipe fully gluten-free, simply use tamari sauce, instead of soy-sauce.
Also, in case you were wondering whether tofu is vegan, it is! And it’s a staple in my vegan household.
How To Make Tofu Appetizer Recipe:
You will need only a handful of veggies and some condiments.
What I did is, sliced the tofu into cubes, but kept it whole, then layered all the ingredients on top. (make sure you slice/dice all the veggies thinly)
Serve and enjoy! It’s perfect for a quick appetizer when you have guests, or just as a quick dinner if you don’t have time to cook 🙂
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Asian Style Tofu Recipe Appetizer if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Recipes With Tofu:
10-Minute Asian Style Tofu Recipe Appetizer
- 1 block of silken tofu
- 2 tbsp of soy-sauce or tamari for a gluten-free option
- one small carrot - peeled and cut into tiny strips
- 1/4 cucumber cut into small pieces
- 1 spring onion/scallion sliced
- 1 tbsp of grated/minced fresh ginger
- 1 small red chili - sliced
- 1 tbsp of black or white sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp of chopped coriander to decorate
- Strain and pad dry the tofu.
- Place onto a plate and cut into 8-12 squares keeping it all together. (see video) Add the rest of the ingredients on top and enjoy straight away.