This is the best 10-Minute Creamy Avocado & Lime Pasta you’ll ever have- It’s rich and creamy, yet highly nutritious, and perfect for pasta dishes.
This is one of my favorite filling recipes when I need a nutritious boost.
Who knew pasta can be healthy? Well. this one is!
If you are looking for an easy and flavorful pasta salad that’s mayo-free and has no added oil, you’ve come to the right place.
Plus, with avocado as a replacement for the mayo or oil, you’ll have a super creamy side dish that’s loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids, fiber, and a slew of vitamins and minerals.
Want to find out more about the avocado’s health benefits? – Click here.
Ingredients For This Pasta:
The ingredient list is pretty simple – all you need is pasta, beans, tomatoes. However, these are optional, you can use anything you like to compliment your creamy pasta.
For the dressing – you need spinach, avocado, onion, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
Storing the leftovers:
This pasta salad is best enjoyed on the day it’s made but will keep for up to 2 more days in the fridge if needed. I like to put this pasta in a container and top it with some crispy tofu bites for a complete lunch at work.
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Creamy Avocado & Lime Pasta recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
10-Minute Creamy Avocado & Lime Pasta
- FOR THE PASTA SALAD:
- 8 oz gluten-free pasta Or use wheat pasta if not GF
- ¾ cup/150g cherry or plum tomatoes sliced lengthwise
- 1 cup/240g canned cannellini/butter beans drained and rinsed
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 cups/250g baby spinach
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 ½ medium avocados peeled
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime/lemon juice
- 1/4 diced shallot
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, make the dressing. Add all of the dressing ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on high until well-combined and creamy.
- When the pasta is done, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water. Stir the pasta so that the additional water drains as well. Allow standing about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pasta to a large mixing bowl. Add the dressing and stir to combine.
- Mix in tomatoes and beans.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023