This is the best 10-Minute Creamy Vegan Alfredo Pasta sauce you’ll ever have- It’s rich and creamy, yet highly nutritious, and perfect for pasta dishes.
Who doesn’t like a creamy pasta? It’s comforting, and so satisfying. Making creamy vegan food can seem like an impossible mission for new vegans. Because often, dairy cream is used to make pasta creamy. However, with some tricks and the right ingredients, you can make creamy vegan pasta – like this vegan alfredo pasta recipe.
WHAT IS ALFREDO SAUCE?
Alfredo sauce is a creamy thick sauce that’s usually used for pasta dishes.
This homemade vegan alfredo pasta comes out in about 10 minutes. 10 minutes!! That’s all you need to whip up this quick yummy dinner.
What makes this sauce so creamy?
Then, with a bit of garlic and nutritional yeast flakes – we achieve the perfect creamy cheesy flavour!
As you begin to cook vegan more and more, you will realize very quickly how handy cashew nuts are. They are naturally creamy, so you can make all sorts of creamy recipes with cashew nuts. I love making cheesecakes as well out of cashews. They are amazing. A vegan stable for sure.
Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Creamy Vegan Alfredo Pasta if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Pasta Recipes:
1. Easy Healthy Vegan Creamy Stroganoff Pasta
2. Creamy Vegan Spinach & Artichoke Pasta Bake
3. 10-Minute Creamy Avocado & Lime Pasta
10-Minute Creamy Vegan Alfredo Pasta
- 2/3 cup/ Cashew nuts/100g
- 1/2 cup/118 Dairy-free milk (I used
- almond milk)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Salt
- Optional add-ins:
- spinach wilted
- Pepper to taste
- roasted cherry tomatoes
- mushrooms cooked
- Soak cashew nuts in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Add soaked cashew, dairy-free milk, garlic, nutritional yeast, nutmeg, salt, and pepper to a high power blender and blend them until smooth.
- You can serve the sauce right away. If you pour it on pasta and veggies and warm them together in a frying pan, the alfredo sauce will thicken and warm through.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023