These 10-Minute Creamy Vegan Matcha Oatmeal bowls are a warm, comforting, and cozy breakfast recipe that will awake you and will keep you fueled all day long.
In the wintertime, I swap my usual overnight oats for warm bowls of oatmeal. Is there anything better than waking up on a cold winter morning and snuggling up with a cup of tea and a bowl of creamy oatmeal? To me, that’s morning perfection right there.
Today I’m combining matcha and coconut, these two are a match made in heaven, to create these creamy coconut matcha oatmeal bowls. It’s warm and comforting.
The reason why I say that coconut and matcha work so well together is because I have done different recipes with matcha, and I found using coconut with it makes a treat! Such as these 4-Ingredient & 5-Minute Healthy Matcha Bites
Do you like Matcha?
If yes, how do you like to consume it? Is it mostly with drinks or made into food?
Let me know!
Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Creamy Vegan Matcha Oatmeal if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
10-Minute Creamy Vegan Matcha Oatmeal
- 1 1/2 cups/ 354ml of water
- 1 1/2 cups/354ml of coconut water or milk
- 1 cup/90g rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour or oat flour, even quinoa flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- 1/4 cup/25g of shredded coconut desiccated coconut
- Add all the ingredients in a saucepan and cook on low-heat. Continue to cook and stir until the mixture has reached your desired consistency.
- Divide equally between two bowls. Top with your toppings of choice!