This 10-Minute Healthy Mashed Rosecoco Bean Salad is the perfect healthy lunch or snack dipped with veggies!
I love avocados, and I love beans…so I was thinking of a way to incorporate them together in one meal.
So I thought mixing both ingredients together with a few spices and herbs should come out really nicely…and it did!
So, because I also love carbs, I decided to stuff the mixture between two slices of my homemade bread I had leftover and it came out a treat!
This mashed rosecoco beans and avocado is also great as a dip for veggies, crackers, and pita chips. It is WFPB, vegan, and gluten-free as long as you use gluten free-bread or serve as a dip with veggies or gluten-free crackers.
If you are looking for a quick and healthy lunch idea, this recipe is for you. It is one of my favorite sandwiches and I hope you like it too!
What is your favorite lunch to-go?
Let me know! I seem to be pretty busy lately during lunchtime and I need new ideas for healthy filling lunch ideas! Help a gal out!
Check out some more of my favorite lunch ideas:
1.10-Minute Vegan Egg Mayo Sandwich
2.Oil-Free Roasted Eggplant Chickpea Salad
3.Easy Asian Spiced Noodles & Veg Salad
Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Healthy Mashed Rosecoco Bean Salad if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
10-Minute Healthy Mashed Rosecoco Bean Salad
- 1 15 ounce can/400g rosecoco beans drained and rinsed
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1/4 bunch fresh pasley chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 lime Juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon of ground cumin
- 2 pinches or more of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bread of your choice I used gluten-free
- Fresh spinach leaves or other sandwich toppings: lettuce tomato slices gherkins, etc.
- Rinse and drain the beans.
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher smash the beans and avocado together. Add in parsley, green onion, and lime juice. Season with the cumin, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread the bean salad on bread and top with your favorite sandwich toppings. I like to add fresh spinach leaves.
- Note: This salad also makes a great dip. Serve with cut up veggies, crackers, or pita chips. Also, this salad is best eaten the day it is made because it will turn brown due to the avocado.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023