A 10-Minute Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe that’s going to be your new favorite homemade Asian food treat! It’s rich, nutty, and very YUMMY!
Raise your hand if you are all about the noodles! ( I have risen my hand, and I am currently writing this with one hand 😀 )
I’ve got an amazing noodle dish that will have you putting both hands up high! Rich, nutty, comforting, and full of deliciousness, these peanut noodles are the perfect blend of saucy flavors and rich peanuts. This dish will have everyone running to the table for seconds.
I love Asian food, I could eat it every day of the week. Perhaps, you have noticed by the number of Asian recipes I post on this blog … Another favorite of mine is my – cheat’s tofu ramen!
And… I also LOVE PEANUT BUTTER! – Do you?
Yep, I admit sitting on the sofa with a small spoon tucking in a big jar of peanut butter whilst watching tv.
It’s the one thing I can not resist. So, that’s the reason why my blog is flooded with peanut butter recipes.
One of my favorite ones actually is this one.
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this 10-Minute Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
10-Minute Peanut Butter Noodles Recipe
- 150 grams of rice noodles or any kind of noodles ( or 3 nests )
- PEANUT BUTTER SAUCE:
- 5 tbsp peanut butter crunchy or creamy, you choose
- 2 small cloves of garlic minced
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha or any spicy sauce – use only 1/2 tbsp if you don't want it very spicy
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 5 tbsp water
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil optional but definitely recommended
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped spring onions
- Boil the rice noodles as per package instructions.
- While the noodles are boiling, add all sauce ingredients to a blender and blitz until smooth sauce.
- Alternatively, you can whisk all the ingredients together.
- Pour the peanut sauce over the cooked noodles and mix well. Transfer to serving bowls and add some sesame seeds or spring onions before serving.
The nutritional value above is based on making this recipe WITHOUT the oil.