This 2-Ingredient Flourless Mini Chocolate Cake is insanely easy to make and it’s super healthy obviously!
It’s perfect for when you are broke after Christmas but fancy a cheap and cheerful cake without ruining the diet in January!
The texture of this 2-Ingredient Flourless Mini Chocolate Cake is mousse-like and sweet, with a slight bitterness from the cacao. It’s so tasty and yet so simple and easy.
You can eat this cake for breakfast, for a lazy Sunday afternoon snack… or whenever really!
This is a very basic recipe, you can play around with this recipe a lot; from adding chopped nuts, dried fruit, oats…you name it! Let your imagination go crazy!
But seriously, this cake is amazing with just those two ingredients!
How To Make 2-Ingredients Vegan Chocolate Cake:
Now, all you need is 2 ingredients:
2. Cocoa powder
That’s it! All you need to do now is mix both of the ingredients together with a fork ( make sure you mash the banana with the cocoa as finely as possible ) then transfer the mixture onto a baking pan of your choice, I personally used a cupcake case once, and the second time I made it, I used a 4inch cake pan.
Bake and leave to cool completely before taking it out, or eat it hot straight out of the baking case!
More Healthy Vegan Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this 2-Ingredient Flourless Mini Chocolate Cake recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
2-Ingredient Flourless Mini Chocolate Cake
- 2 medium-sized ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp of Cacao or cocoa powder unsweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180c.
- Mash the banana with a fork and then stir in the Cacao. Mix well again to combine.
- Pour the mixture in a lined 4" cake pan with parhment paper, you can also use a muffin case.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Let it cool completely before you take it out of the pan.
- Enjoy by adding fresh fruit or nuts if you like!