These 2-Ingredient Healthy Quinoa Cookies are seriously easy to make! Seriously, these cookies are so easy to make, taste so fresh, healthy, and sweet. I mean seriously, who needs shop-bought cookies, when you can make some yourself in less than 30 minutes….and only 2 ingredients!
These cookies make a delicious gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free treat that the whole family will love. They are crispy on the outside, cakey and soft on the inside, naturally sweet and simply delicious!
Best of all, you can satisfy your cookie cravings in just 30 minutes!
Baking has obsessed the whole world during this COVID-19 pandemic! However, flour has quickly disappeared from most supermarkets. This means I cant bake many sweets using flour, but to be honest, I try not to use flour and processed ingredients in my recipes, as I try to keep things whole and healthy.
These cookies are so simple to make, you can even ask your kids to help you out with this. I bet they will enjoy drizzling the chocolate on top! ( which is optional, but I think these cookies will taste a lot better with a bit of chocolate because chocolate makes everything better…right? right?! )
Now, In this recipe I am using:
1. Quinoa Flakes/Ground Quinoa
Literally, all you need to do – is combine the two ingredients, shape them, bake ’em, and eat ’em. Job done.
Do let me know how you found these 2-Ingredient Healthy Quinoa Cookies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
2-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Quinoa Cookies
- 1 cup/225g/or two medium-sized bananas
- 1 cup/120g of quinoa flakes/ground quinoa
- 2 tablespoons of melted dark chocolate optional, or use sweeter chocolate if you don't like dark
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/ 340°F /Gas Mark 3.
- Place the bananas and quinoa flour in a food processor ( a blender should work just fine).
- Mix until combined, about 1 minute. Your cookie dough mixture should be creamy but firm enough to be scooped with an ice cream scoop or a spoon.
- If it's too creamy, add a little more quinoa flour (start with 1 tbsp, then add another 1 tbsp if necessary).
- Use an ice cream scoop with a spring release or a spoon to drop the cookies onto a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Flatten each cookie ball just a tiny bit with the palm of your hand or the back of a spoon.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes (depending on your oven type), or until they look golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Take the cookies out of the oven, and allow to cool slightly.
- Drizzle some optional melted chocolate if you like, allow the chocolate to set and serve.
- How to store: These cookies will keep well in the fridge for up to 5 days.