This Creamy 2-Minute Creamy Vegan Oil-Free Salad Dressing can be done in 2 minutes and is healthy too!
It has protein, fiber, and it’s really creamy and garlicky! Perfect to dress your salads.
Vegan salad dressings don’t have to be as boring as plain old oil and vinegar. They can be healthy, delicious and will want you to make salads more often.
This dressing is my go-to these days. There is nothing that I don’t like about this dressing. It has protein in it (believe it or not) it’s thick, and it coats everything nicely. It also has hints of garlic that I love.
The blender does all the work for you, this dressing is literally done in a couple of minutes. It can also be stored in the fridge for up to 3-5 days.
Vegan Salad Recipes:
1. Easy Creamy Vegan Broccoli Raisin Salad
2. Tomato Black Bean Salad With Cumin Dressing
3. Easy Vegan Potato Salad (No Mayo)
Do let me know how you found this 2-Minute Creamy Vegan Oil-Free Salad Dressing though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
Recipe makes 1 full medium-sized jar ( about 25 servings )
16 oz/400g (1 can/tin) of drained cannellini beans
1 tablespoon of water to thin the dressing
3 cloves of garlic peeled
1 teaspoon of lemon juice
1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Two pinches of salt
1. Add all ingredients in a food processor/blender and blend until smooth. Adjust the preferred consistency by adding more water, and taste by adding more salt/acidity.
2. Chil in the fridge before serving.
3. This Salad Dressing will keep sealed in a container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Each serving ( 1 tablespoon of dressing ) contains 12 calories.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023