A Refreshing 3-Ingredient 200 Calorie Protein Mango Smoothie. Perfect to start the day, or for an afternoon pick-me-up. A delicious protein mango smoothie, that’s low in calories, needs only 3 ingredients, and is made in just under 5 minutes. Absolutely delicious!
If you are a vegan that needs a little extra protein, this is a great way to incorporate more protein into your diet! However, it is perfectly fine if you do not wish to add protein powder to this smoothie. Simply add extra mango and blitz!
Each smoothie contains 25g of protein! Now, try to convince me again that it’s hard to get protein on a vegan diet 😉
The benefits of mango:
- Fights cancer: Antioxidants in mango protect the body against many types of cancer.
- Keeps cholesterol in check: Mango has a high level of vitamin C, pectin, and fibers that help to lower serum cholesterol levels.
- Regulates diabetes: Eating the same, limited amount of carbohydrates at regular times each day helps diabetics maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Aids digestion: Mango contains enzymes that help in breaking down protein. The fibrous nature of mango helps in digestion and elimination.
Do let me know how you found this 3-Ingredient 200 Calorie Protein Mango Smoothie you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
3-Ingredient 200 Calorie Protein Mango Smoothie
- A scoop of protein powder I used the Vegan one called BULK
- 3/4 cup/100g mango peeled and diced best to use frozen for a colder smoothie
- 3/4 cup /150ml of almond milk
- Put all ingredients in a food processor/blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and consume straight away 🙂
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023