Super delicious 3-Ingredient 5-Minute Vegan Yogurt Ice-cream – no fuss, just deliciousness.
Gluten-free and vegan of course!
You may wonder – can you freeze yogurt then eat it like ice cream? – the answer is yes!
If I tell you that this ice cream doesn’t need any freezing and is done in 5 minutes would you believe me? – I know, it probably doesn’t classify as ice cream, but it’s still cold cream, and can be piped into an ice cream cone and be consumed the same way! So it is ice cream in my books!
The weather is getting warmer, it’s the summer! So if you are in a need of a quick cold healthier dessert – you should try this recipe!
So what’s the recipe for this cheats ice cream?
Check out some more healthy delicious dessert recipes:
Do let me know how you found this 3-Ingredient 5-Minute Vegan Yogurt Ice-cream if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
3-Ingredient 5-Minute Vegan Yogurt Ice-cream
- 1 cup/245g of thick vegan yogurt plain or sweetent
- 1 tsp of maple syrup/date syrup
- 1-2 tbsp of cacao powder
- Mix all the 3 ingredients together. Put them into a piping bag and pipe on a an ice-cream cone, or a dessert glass.
- Other variation:
- If using non-thick yogurt, you will need to freeze it for 25 minutes minimum after mixing all the ingredients.
- That's why I suggest using thick vegan yogurt for a quicker version.