An amazingly Vegan No-Bake 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oat Cake You get a perfect quick chocolatey dessert – that’s healthy, vegan, and oil-free.
Also – a perfect excuse to have chocolate for breakfast!
Oat cake can easily be made gluten-free if you use gluten-free oats.
I absolutely love this chocolate oat cake. It’s easy to make, and so delicious and healthy!
You really don’t need the eggs, dairy, butter or lard to make a cake 😉
Healthy Chocolate Oat Cake Recipe:
Bring the water to a boil, then add the oats and chocolate to it. Stir until the chocolate is melted, then pour the mixture onto a lined 4″ cake tin. Set in the fridge and enjoy!
I used dark chocolate, but really, you can tweak this recipe and make it yours! Use any chocolate you like, and any toppings you desire.
You can add berries on top, cacao nibs, just anything you fancy!
The chocolate oat cake will keep well in the fridge for up to 3-4 days, and can also be frozen for up to a month!
More oat recipes:
1.Easy Healthy Chocolate Almond Overnight Oats
2.1-Bowl Incredibly Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Bread
3.Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies
Do let me know how you found this 3-Ingredient Chocolate Oat Cake recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
3-Ingredient Chocolate Oat Cake
- 2 cups/500ml of water
- 2 cups/180g rolled oats
- 1 cup/170g of chocolate of choice I used this chocolate
- Bring a pan with the 3 cups of water to the boil. Once water has boiled, remove from the stove top and the add oats. Stir to combine. Next add the chocolate and continue stirring until well mixed batter has thickened and chocolate melted.
- Line a small 4" square cake pan or you an also use cupcake tins with parchment paper and pour in mixture. Refrigerate a few hours or overnight until firm. Once firm, remove from dish/tin and enjoy!
- Dust with some cocoa powder if you like and decorate with cacao nibs.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023