These green 3-Ingredient Healthy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies are so unique, as they contain – PEAS. Yep, peas! But before you get grossed out – you can’t taste the pea in there, it only gives goodness and color to these cookies!
They are healthy, cheap, and take very little work. We are always told to eat more green vegetables and what can be a more delicious way than in cookies! Use gluten-free oats to make these gluten-free.
Suitable for wheat-free, dairy-free, vegan, oil-free, and refined sugar-free diets.
if you are someone who doesn’t have a massive sweet tooth or is trying to cut sugary foods, these cookies are ideal for you. They are sweet, but not too sweet, only sweetened with natural ingredients!
Now, the surprise ingredient here is peas. I know, I know, sounds super weird, why would anyone put peas in their cookies…but trust me, these are great.
Why Pea Cookies?
These vegan pea cookies are particularly good for your kids, a cheeky sneaky way to sneak some of those good peas into the kids’ diet, without them even realizing it.
Now, these cookies only call for 3 ingredients. All you need is the magic food processor, it does pretty much all the work for ya.
Honestly, you gotta try these cookies before you judge them, they are so good for you and so tasty.
Do let me know how you found these 3-Ingredient Healthy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
3-Ingredient Healthy Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cookies
- 1½ cups / 225g Peas frozen-thawed
- 1½ cups / 150g ground or Quick Oats Use certified gluten-free oats if needed
- 2 medium-sized Bananas or use 200g of apple sauce/boiled sweet potatoes if you dont like bananas!
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 180 °C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Blend everything together in the food processor until broken up.
- Spoon the mixture onto your prepared baking tray, shaping round cookies.
- Bake these green pea cookies for 15-20 mins until golden.
- Leave to cool and firm up for 10 mins then enjoy.