This 3-Ingredient Healthy Mini Banana Snacks recipe is incredibly kid’s friendly, and easy to store in the freezer for a quick easy healthy snack. They are literally bite-sized, which makes them ideal for busy people that are in a need for a quick healthy snack! Kids will absolutely love them too, and you will be able to get them to east healthier treats without them even realizing.
All you need is 3 ingredients to make these delicious healthy snacks:
2. Peanut Butter ( or any nut butter of your choice)
3. Melted Chocolate
To make these banana snacks, I used dark chocolate, but if you are making them for kids, or you don’t like dark chocolate, it’s perfectly fine to use sweeter chocolate.
This recipe can be played with a lot, you can do it your own style, like maybe using a different filling for the banana ‘sandwich filling’ instead of using peanut butter, you can use any nut butter you like, or any filling you fancy really, as long as it sticks in-between the banana layers!
Also, you can add something on top, once you cover the banana sandwiches with chocolate, like desiccated coconut or chopped nuts!
Right, enough chit-chatting, let’s make these banana snacks!
Makes about 10 snacks
Each snack contains approximately 92 calories.
1 medium-sized banana
2/3 cup/100g of chocolate, melted
1 heaped tablespoon of peanut butter
1. Slice the banana, and sandwich the slices with peanut butter in between and put them in the freezer to set for a bit.
2. Whist the banana sandwiches are chilling, melt the chocolate.
3. Dip the banana sandwiches into the chocolate and place them on a wire rack.
4. Once all the bananas are dipped into the chocolate, place them in the freezer to fully set.
You can store these 3-Ingredient Healthy Mini Banana Snacks in the freezer for up to a month!