These 3-Ingredient Vegan Keto Almond Cookies are healthy, cheap, and take very little work. Perfect eaten for breakfast or just for an afternoon snack.
They have only 3g of carbs per cookie, yes they are heavy on fat, but it’s the healthy kind of fat 🙂
Vegan Keto cookies are made with almond flour, almond butter, and a touch of sweetener – that’s it.
Vegan keto cookies can be made with peanut butter instead, or any nut butter you fancy.
This recipe makes a good vegan keto dessert 🙂 They are also naturally gluten-free, which makes them suitable for any diet really!
How To Make Crumbly Vegan Keto Cookies:
You will need the following ingredients:
1. Almond Flour/Meal
2. Almond Butter
3. Monkfruit Sweetener/Stevia
Preheat the oven to 365F/180C line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and shape 4 cookies and place them onto the tray. Bake for 10 minutes then cool completely before moving or eating. Enjoy!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these 3-Ingredient Vegan Keto Almond Cookies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Low Carb Recipes:
1. Easy Oil-Free Low-Carb Cauliflower Hummus
2. Gluten-Free Vegan Cauliflower Crusted Pizza
3. Easy Whole Roasted Juicy Curry Cauliflower
3-Ingredient Vegan Keto Almond Cookies
- 1/2 cup/50g + 2 tbsp of almond flour
- 1/2 cup/100g + 1 tbsp of runny almond butter
- 1/2 tsp monk fruit sweetener or stevia
- Preheat the oven to 365F/180C line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and shape 4 cookies and place them onto the tray. Bake for 10 minutes then cool completely before moving or eating. Enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023