These 3-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies are healthy, cheap, and take very little work. Can be easily eaten for breakfast, as they are healthy and filling.
They are perfect for a quick energy boost, perhaps for your pre-workout, or for a quick healthy snack in the afternoon when you are feeling sluggish. They are also ideal for your kids, they taste delicious, so they will never know it’s actually healthy!
Peanut butter can be a healthy addition to your diet if consumed in moderation of course. Peanut Butter is high in protein, fiber, and many key vitamins and minerals.
There are a lot of peanut butter cookie recipes around, but as you know me, I like to keep things super simple. SO, this recipe only needs 3-ingredients!
All we have here is:
1. Peanut butter – I used homemade but you can use a shop-bought, as long as it’s made from 100% peanuts, no added sugars, or no added palm oil in the peanut butter, etc.
2. Oats – if gluten-free, use certified gluten-free Oats.
3. Date Paste – or maple syrup.
The ingredients are simply mixed and then baked. SO SIMPLE! That’s how I like things to be.
P.S it’s really important that you leave the cookies to cool before moving them once baked, as they can be quite fragile when warm!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these 3-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
3-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup/90g of oats +5 tbsp use gluten-free if needed
- 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp/200g runny unsweetened peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of date paste or maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients. It should form a soft dough.
- Shape 4 medium-sized cookies and place them onto the prepared baking tray. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Once baked LEAVE them to cool, do not move them, as they are quite fragile while warm.
- Once cooled eat up!