Super delicious 3-Ingredients Vegan Snickers Nice Cream – no fuss, just deliciousness. Gluten-free and vegan of course!
This recipe is perfect to cool off on a hot summer day.
Fruity and refreshing, this really is the easiest ice cream recipe ever. Made simply with frozen bananas and 2 more extra ingredients, this ‘nice’ cream makes a great alternative to traditional ice cream as it’s healthy, vegan, and dairy-free. No need for any tricky churning either, just freeze, blitz, and enjoy.
To spice things up, I added peanut butter, chocolate, and crushed peanuts, to create a snickers version of nice cream.
If you are not a fan of it, feel free to use the bananas only to create the ultimate 1 ingredient nice cream.
How To Make Nice Cream:
The method is pretty simple. For the base, you need frozen fruit, often bananas. Anything else you add is an extra.
Ingredients to make snickers nice cream:
1.Bananas – ripe and frozen
2.Peanut butter/or peanuts
The bananas are frozen, then blended into a puree either by using a Vitamix blender, or a regular food processor. Once the bananas are pureed, add them onto serving bowls and drizzle some peanut butter, then finish with melted chocolate.
Freeze for 20 more minutes, then enjoy!
That’s it, my friends, it’s easy as that!
More Iced Recipes To Try:
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this 3-Ingredients Vegan Snickers Nice Cream recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
3-Ingredients Easy Vegan Snickers Nice Cream
- 3 very ripe large bananas frozen
- 1-2 tbps of peanut butter or chopped peanuts
- 1/3 Bar of vegan chocolate
- Peel and chop the bananas into rough chunks or slices. Place in a freezer-proof container (or freezer bag) and freeze for at least 8 hrs or overnight.
- When completely frozen, put in a food processor and blitz on a high speed for 1-2 mins. You may need to add a few tbsp of water to help the bananas break down and blend together. When ready, the mixture should be creamy and almost mousse-like.
- Melt the chocolate either using the bain-marie method, or using the microwave.
- Add the blended banana mixture onto serving glasses ( either 1 big one, or 2 small ones) And fill them up, but not all the way up, leave about 1/3 space.
- Drizzle some peanut butter (or crushed peanuts) on top of the banana mousse, and then cover the top completely with melted chocolate. Finish with chopped peanuts and a touch of salt if you like, and put in the freezeser for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve and eat up!