Now these 4-Ingredient Healthy Oat And Peanut Cookies, are so flipping easy to make, and oh God! They are also just absolutely delicious! They are crunchy on the outside and are so soft and chewy in the middle….yummy!
The best bit about this whole thing is that they are HEALTHY! So you can eat a couple of them and you won’t have to worry about anything.
They can easily be used for a quick energy-boosting breakfast if you are on the go, or for a healthy pick-me-up afternoon snack.
it’s so easy to make them, all you need to do is mix your peanut butter (I used homemade peanut butter —>recipe ), with the maple syrup, and some warmed dairy-free milk and mix until it forms a slightly runny paste.
Then you simply add the oats! … But if you want to be cheeky ( like I was ) you can add 50g of dairy-free dark chocolate chips through the mix, but they are still going to be very tasty without the chocolate!
Shape your cookies, and bake them in the oven for 13-15 minutes, and you are done! All you have to do now is just eat these delicious cookies!
Store the cooled cookies in an air-tight container and consume them within 3 days. They can be frozen too, for up to 2 months.
More Healthy Vegan Recipes:
1. 4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
2. Vegan Maple Chocolate Cookies (GF Oil-Free)
3. Healthy Vegan Raw 5-Ingredient Lemon Bars
Do let me know how you found this 4-Ingredient Healthy Oat And Peanut Cookies recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
4-Ingredient Healthy Oat And Peanut Cookies
- 3/4 cup/200g of peanut butter I used runny 100% made from peanuts
- 1 cup/100g of gluten-free oats
- 1/4 cup/75ml of dairy-free milk
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 heapd cup/50g of chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, beat the peanut butter, maple syrup and the milk for about 1 minute.
- Fold in the oats and chocolate chips to the peanut butter/maple mix. It should form a soft-ish dough.
- Shape medium-sized cookies using your hands from the dough, and place them onto the baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 13-15 minutes until golden on the edges.
- Let the cookie cookies on the baking tray before eating them or moving them.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023