4-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Banana Snickers, which is ideal for a healthier dessert, that is Gluten-Free and Vegan! They are super easy to make, and it can be a fun thing to do with your kids in the kitchen. it’s also obviously a kids’ friendly snack, and can be stored in the freezer for a quick snack for months!
I love, love snickers! Over any other chocolate bar, I think it’s mainly because I LOVE peanuts! Call me weird, but instead of eating the occasional tub of ice cream on the sofa, I get a small jar of peanut butter and eat it with a spoon…Please tell me some of you have done this before I think I am an absolute weirdo…
If you thought that eating snickers bar was an unhealthy treat, then I have got good news for you. This recipe is actually healthy, and tastes ama-zing!
Now, this is a dessert that you can feel good about serving to adults, kids, and everyone in between without feeling any guilt.
Also, did I mention that these snicker bars ‘live’ in the freezer, which means you can always have a healthy delicious treat in hand whenever you need to for months!
Let the thaw for 10 minutes before consumption so that they soften up, then eat up!
More Healthy Vegan Treat Recipes:
1. Easy 3-Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Oat Cookies
2. Easy Healthy Vegan Black Bean Brownies
3. Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Almond Jam Cookies
Anyyyway! Please do let me know how you found this 4-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Banana Snickers recipe, and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can message me directly on Instagram or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
P.s…Also, try my 3-ingredients Snickers nice cream!
4-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Banana Snickers
- 15 mejdool dates pitted
- 2 ripe large bananas not overly ripe ideally
- 1/3 cup/ 80g of peanut butter ideally cold, smooth, none-runny!
- 1 cup/ 175g of dark chocolate chips
- 3-4 tbsp of chopped peanuts optional
- Add the dates into a bowl and cover with hot water. Set aside for 15 minutes to soften.
- Remove dates from the water (don't discard the water!) and add to a blender along with 2 tablespoons of the soaking liquid. Blend on high until smooth.
- Slice the bananas on a slight angle about 1/8" thick. Transfer circles to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Top each slice of banana with 1/4 tsp/1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter, followed by 1/2 teaspoon of the date caramel. Freeze the whole tray for a minimum of 1 hour.
- When ready to dip, melt the chocolate chips. Carefully dip each frozen banana into the chocolate, tapping off any excess chocolate and transfer back to the baking sheet. Top with chopped peanuts and repeat until all bananas are covered. Freeze for another 1 hour before enjoying them.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Snickers kocke koje se ne peku - petit.life13 June 2020 at 5h15
[…] Foto: Pinterest (vegevega.com) […]
elena13 June 2020 at 20h02
Thank you! ♥️♥️♥️