4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats that can be prepared in 2 minutes, then just thrown in the fridge and that’s breakfast sorted for the next day…in only two minutes! Healthy, nutritious, creamy, satisfying, all-natural sweetness. No need for fancy chia seeds, all you need is 4 ingredients and blender!
Summers can get busy and tiring and all I need is some already made breakfast that will wake me up. And these Mango Overnight Oats just that. Vibrant, Refreshing, chilled, and Delicious.
These overnight oats are gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free, vegan, and only need 4 ingredients!
Get some ripe mangoes, puree with non-dairy milk. Fold in the oats, transfer into jars, and leave the fridge – the magic will happen there. Boom, you got breakfast done for the next day in only two minutes!
Add any toppings you like, but these overnight oats are just great on their own as they are.
SHOP FOR EQUIPMENT FOR THIS RECIPE:
Don’t have the needed equipment to make this recipe? Don’t worry, I got you covered!
I have linked you below with all the equipment you may need for this recipe, so that will save you the time to look for them!
Do let me know how you found these 4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats
- 1 cup/90g of oats use gluten-free if needed
- 200 ml/ 7 oz of coconut milk Ideally full fat from a can
- 200 ml/ 7 oz of oat milk
- 300g / 1 1/2 cups of mango diced
- Toppings: Fresh berries or mango or other chopped fruit seeds seeds, nuts, jam.
- Blend the mango, and 2 milks until smooth. Fold in the oats.
- Pour the mango mixture into the jars and mix lightly to combine with the oats.
- Let the mixture chill overnight.
- Top with fresh fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, and other toppings such as nutty sweet dukkah, or jam.