4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats that can be prepared in 2 minutes, then just thrown in the fridge and that’s breakfast sorted for the next day…in only two minutes! Healthy, nutritious, creamy, satisfying, all-natural sweetness. No need for fancy chia seeds, all you need is 4 ingredients and blender!
Overnight oats are my number 1 breakfast choice during summer. Why? Because when it’s hot outside, you don’t want to eat hot food. Overnight oats can be very refreshing as well – in this case, I have used mango and fruit jelly, soaked in coconut milk = ultra comforting and refreshing.
Another thing to think about when it comes to overnight oats – is how full they can keep you! When I have overnight oats for breakfast, they keep me full for 2-3 hours! Which is much needed, as I am always on the go in the morning.
Do let me know how you found these 4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Oat Recipes:
4-Ingredients Creamy Healthy Mango Overnight Oats
- 1 cup/90g of oats use gluten-free if needed
- 200 ml/ 7 oz of coconut milk Ideally full fat from a can
- 200 ml/ 7 oz of oat milk
- 300g / 1 1/2 cups of mango diced
- Toppings: Fresh berries or mango or other chopped fruit seeds seeds, nuts, jam.
- Blend the mango, and 2 milks until smooth. Fold in the oats.
- Pour the mango mixture into the jars and mix lightly to combine with the oats.
- Let the mixture chill overnight.
- Top with fresh fruits such as blueberries, raspberries, and other toppings such as nutty sweet dukkah, or jam.