This 4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine) is the easiest and the best vegan ice cream you will ever need in your life.
This vegan vanilla ice cream turned out SO good! And so much healthier than a store-bought one. Think healthy fats from cashews versus cholesterol from heavy cream and eggs. Pure date syrup full of 54 antioxidants, manganese, and zinc in place of refined GMO sugar. And vanilla. That is it. 4 ingredients only to make a delicious healthy vegan vanilla ice cream.
The best thing about this vegan vanilla ice cream recipe is that it doesn’t need any ice cream machine to be made! The cashews are creamy enough, and I thought this recipe turned out just fine without a machine.
How To Make Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream:
1.The cashews need to be soaked for 5 hours minimum or ideally overnight in water. If soaking for 5 hours, soak them in hot water, if overnight, soak them in cold water.
2.Once soaked, strain them from the soaking water, then add them to a high-speed blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until creamy.
3.Transfer the mixture into a deep pan (I used an 8″ loaf pan) Then freeze for a minimum of 5 hours, or ideally overnight.
Job done! (see below for detailed ingredients measured recipe)
More Vegan Iced Recipes:
Do let me know how you found this 4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine) if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
4-Ingredients Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (No Machine)
- 2 cups/280g cashews raw and unsalted
- 2 cups440ml almond milk/Oat Milk
- 1/2 cup/170g of date syrup
- 1 1/2 tsps of vanilia bean paste
- Place the cashews into a bowl and cover with water. Let them soak overnight, to soften.
- The next day, strain the cashews from the water, then place the cashews into a blender, along with the dairy-free milk, date syrup and vanilia.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep pan (I used 8" loaf pan) Then freeze for a minimum of 5 hours, or ideally overnight.
- When ready to serve, let the ice cream sit at room temperature for 10 minutes, before scooping.