These 5-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Coconut Matcha Macaroons are the perfect way to use up that matcha powder you have had in your cupboard for a while!
Healthy, tasty, gluten-free, and cruelty-free macaroons…what more can you ask from these beauties?
I will tell you what I really like – I love recipes where you just throw everything in a bowl, mix and shape, then bake, and voila.
This recipe is exactly that. Easy, tasty, healthy, vegan, gluten-free, and the list goes on.
You only need like 5-6 ingredients to make these vegan coconut cookies, and it’s all done in 1 bowl!
Now, these cookies have matcha in them, which adds another layer of goodness to them. We all know how good matcha is for you. Matcha is loaded in antixodiants.
Furthermore, matcha and coconut are a marriage made in heaven, these two ingredients work so well together.
So, if you love matcha and coconut, you are in for a winner!
If you like coconut, you will love these macaroon cookies. They are so simple and yet so delicious.
I am a huge coconut lover, so recipes like these are bang on to my tastes.
These cookies can be brought to work for a healthier snack, or you can have them for breakfast even with your morning coffee. The options are endless.
Do let me know how you found these 5-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Coconut Matcha Macaroons if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Cookie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredient Vegan Keto Almond Cookies
2. Vegan Maple Chocolate Cookies (GF Oil-Free)
3. Easy Healthy Vegan Apple & Oat Cinnamon Cookies
5-Ingredient Healthy Vegan Coconut Matcha Macaroons
- 2/3 cup/66g unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup/65g almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of good quality matcha powder
- 1/4 cup/85g coconut nectar or agave syrup, maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the shredded coconut, almond flour, and matcha powder.
- Add the coconut nectar, and vanilla extract. Using a wooden spoon, mix for about 1 minute, or until it forms a slightly sticky paste. You can also use your hands to mix.
- Using slightly wet hands, form 8 thick cylinders of about 1.5-inch wide and place them on the baking sheet. Don’t worry if they are close to each other, they won’t spread.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes. Then let cool at least 20 minutes before enjoying the cookies.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Karmen3 December 2020 at 2h00
Such an easy an d delicious recipe to throw together. I have high quality matcha powder so these turned out absolutely perfect (I used honey instead of coconut nectar and it was fine). Great with my morning coffee- especially since I’m always craving something sweet in the morning. Sometimes I want something different than fruit. Thanks for this recipe!!
elena3 December 2020 at 15h51
This made my day! I am so pleased you liked the recipe! Try not to eat them all at once 😉