These 5-Ingredient Raw Vegan Protein Bites (7g Protein Per Bite) are a perfect breakfast on the go, as a snack, or for your pre-workout, or post-workout snack!
If you are busy, and in a hurry, these protein bites will come to the rescue. They take minutes to make, and can last for up to 2-3 weeks!
If you are a new vegan or a vegan who struggles to get their protein, these bites will boost your protein intake in a very yummy way! They are very filling too, and taste amazing!
There is no processed sugar added to them, they are naturally sweet and gluten-free!
THE MAIN INGREDIENTS:
Peanut powder: Now, I quite like it! It has a lot less fat than peanut butter, has tons more protein, and is easily added to recipes for a protein boost! If you are not sure or don’t want to use peanut butter powder, you can replace it with any vegan protein powder you like.
Cocoa powder: Gives it this chocolatey taste you can’t resist!
Sunflower Seed Butter: I recently discovered sunflower seed butter and it’s absolutely amazing! If you haven’t tried it – give it a go! If you don’t have it, or can’t get a hold of it, you can add any butter you like, from almond butter, peanut butter…etc.
Walnuts: Healthy omega-3 fats, more protein, more nuttiness, just another wholesome ingredient in these bites!
Figs: To help ingredients combine and stick, plus it adds natural sweetness to these protein bites. I used semi-dried figs. But, you can use any dried fruit you like, dates will work just fine.
Do let me know how you found these 5-Ingredient Raw Vegan Protein Bites (7g Protein Per Bite) if you try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
5-Ingredient Raw Vegan Protein Bites (7g Protein Per Bite)
- 2/3 cup/80g peanut butter powder
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup/100g sunslower seed butter or nut butter of choice, I used sunflower seed butter, as I love the taste
- 1 cup/120g walnuts
- 1 cup/150g of figs I used semi-dried
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and process until sand texture.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop some of the mixture and shape it into a ball.
- You can roll the bites in either cocoa powder, toasted coconut, shaved chocolate....whatever you like!
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023