There is nothing but great nutritious ingredients in these gluten-free 5-Minute 3-Ingredient 3-Nut Energy Bites! Perfect before a workout, for breakfast, or a good for you snack.
They are filling, and you get the best of nuts in one bite! These are so much better than an unhealthy energy drink.
I am using peanut-butter powder in these bites to help bind the whole thing, for less fat! Peanut butter powder is much higher in protein and a lot less in fat!
An incredible raw snack, loaded with healthy fats, protein, vitamins, fiber, omega-6 & omega-3 fats, and minerals such as magnesium.
I like using these bites for a quick breakfast, whilst I am driving to work in the morning. It doesn’t require me to get my hands messy or focus too long on food. I tend to have hectic mornings, so for me this a perfect go-to-breakfast.
Do let me know how you found these 5-Minute 3-Ingredient 3-Nut Energy Bites if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
More Relevant Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredient Sesame Seed Energy Bites
2. Easy Healthy No-Cook Carrot Cake Bites
3. 4-Ingredient & 5-Minute Healthy Matcha Bites
5-Minute 3-Ingredient 3-Nut Energy Bites
- 3 heaped tbsp of peanut butter powder
- 3/4 cup/100g of walnuts
- 1/3 cup/ 80g of almond butter
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor, and process until it resembles crumbs ( don't blitz for too long, otherwise you will end up with a smooth mixture, we want a slight texture on them )
- Shape the mixture into balls and roll them in crushed nuts for extra texture.
- Chill in the fridge for an hour and enjoy!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023