This 5-Minute Healthy Curried Pumpkin Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for the cozy fall days. Perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
The recipe is low in fat, low in calories, high in protein and fiber. The perfect healthy snack with a taste of cozy fall days!
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Yummy Hummus:
- Easy recipe – The Food-processor does all the work for you.
- Quick preparation – Hummus only takes minutes to make if you are using ready-cooked chickpeas!
- Nutritious – all the ingredients in this pumpkin hummus are healthy, fiber, and protein-rich. It’s also high in vitamins, minerals, and a touch of healthy fats there. And last but not least – IT’S FREAKING DELICIOUS!
Why this hummus is so flippin’ healthy:
- Chickpeas are protein-rich and a great source of fiber.
- Free from gluten, grains, dairy, nuts, and sugar.
- This recipe is great for supporting healthy blood sugar levels, and healthy cholesterol levels, and helping to keep you fuller for longer.
- A well-balanced snack that is rich in protein,slow-release smart carbohydrates, and healthy fats.
The tahini adds a great source of calcium, magnesium, and vitamin E.
Are you convinced to try this hummus now?
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Healthy Curried Pumpkin Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Hummus Recipes:
1. 5-Minute Healthy Miso Hummus
2. Easy Loaded Hummus Bowl
3. Different Hummus – Heinz Baked Beans Hummus
5-Minute Healthy Curried Pumpkin Hummus
- 3 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 cup/200g Cooked Chickpeas drained or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp aquafaba or water
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp of meduim curry powder or 1/2 tsp of cumin, 1/2 tsp ground coriander, 1/4 tsp of turmeric, 1/6 tsp chili flakes
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- Add all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blitz for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth. You may need to stop a few times to scrape the sides, so it blends evenly.
- Optional: top with pumpkin seeds, paprika!
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023