This 5-Minute Healthy Vegan Creamy Raw Mushroom Soup is made by simply throwing raw mushrooms, oat milk, and curry paste in a blender. It sounds simple, but it’s so tasty.
If you are one of those people who love mushrooms – you will definitely love this soup!
It tastes quite mushroomy, with the background hints of spiciness from the curry paste, and the refreshing creaminess from the oat milk. It’s just a beautiful combination of flavours that work great together.
Also don’t be scared, you can eat certain types of mushrooms raw without needing to cook them. They are perfectly safe for consumption.
I tried warming the soup the second time I tried this recipe, but the colour just goes funny, and for me personally this recipe works best if it’s just eaten cold…so perhaps I would definitely recommend trying this recipe when the weather is hot outside and you need a refreshing light meal.
If you are not strictly raw – try this soup with my easy garlicky croutons recipe!
Anyway! Please do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Healthy Vegan Creamy Raw Mushroom Soup, and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/ message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
How To Make Raw Vegan Mushroom Soup:
You need a blender and a handful of ingredients.
Now, don’t be scared about eating the mushrooms raw, I used chestnut mushrooms, and believe me, they are fine to be eaten without cooking. Just make sure you wash them really, really well.
If you are worried, then feel free to cook them prior to making this recipe.
More Soup Recipes:
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Healthy Vegan Creamy Raw Mushroom Soup recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
5-Minute Healthy Vegan Creamy Raw Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups/250g of chestnut mushrooms
- 1.2 cups/300ml of oat milk
- 1 teaspoon of hot curry paste
- Sea salt to taste
- To finish:
- 1 chili deseeded sliced
- 1 Pinch of Garam masala
- A drizzle of olive oil
- Wipe or brush the mushrooms to remove and debris then cut in half, then in quarters - stalks and all.
- Put the mushrooms into a blender or a food processor and add the oat milk, curry paste, and blitz until smooth.
- Taste and add salt if needed - but you may not need to, as the curry paste contains salt.
- The soup will start to discolor after a short while, so serve straight away topped with the chillis sprinkle of Garam masala and a trickle or rapeseed oil if you like.
Store the leftovers in the fridge and consume within 1 day.