This 5-Minute Oil-Free Creamy Black Bean Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, picnics, lunch boxes, or snacks. Easy and quick recipe!
This black bean hummus is packed with plant-based protein and fiber. It a perfect low-calorie filling food for any occasion!
Right, you probably know by now, that I am addicted to hummus… I just love love, love hummus. So, of course, I am going to try every twist and way of making hummus. Sweet potato hummus, Raw Carrot Hummus, Lentil Hummus, Pea Hummus, and a couple hundred more haha.
I mean, what’s not to like about hummus?! It’s healthy, creamy, versatile, easy to make, can be used for pretty much anything…need a snack? -> hummus! Need a party food idea -> Hummus! Need an appetizer -> Hummus! Need a picnic food -> Hummus! And etc, etc ,etc…
I am thinking of writing a book about all the different types of hummus I have created…what do you guys think?
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Black Bean Hummus:
- Easy recipe – The Food-processor does all the work for you.
- Quick preparation – Hummus only takes minutes to make if you are using ready-cooked black beans!
- Nutritious – all the ingredients in this pea hummus are healthy, fiber, and protein-rich. It’s also high in vitamins, minerals, and a touch of healthy fats there. And least but not last – IT’S FREAKING DELICIOUS!
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Oil-Free Creamy Black Bean Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
5-Minute Oil-Free Creamy Black Bean HummusThis blakc bean hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, picnics, lunch boxes, or snacks. Easy and quick recipe!
- 1 cup/200g Cooked black Beans drained or 15oz can drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup/60ml of Water/or oil if you are not bothered by it!
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Ground Cumin a generous pinch
- ½ Lemon juice only
- 2 cloves of garlic diced
- 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- Optional toppings:
- Chili flakes
- Add all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blitz for 2-3 minutes until completely smooth.
- Serve as a dip or spread.
Notes1. This recipe can be easily adjusted to your liking in terms of seasoning.
NutritionCalories: 186kcalTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!