This 5-Minute Oil-Free Spinach & Parsley Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. It’s so colourful, nutritious, as well as oil-free, gluten-free, and perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
Are you as excited about this as I am? You can have this incredible hummus now-ish, not tomorrow!
You probably know by now, that I am addicted to hummus… I just love love, love hummus. So, of course, I am going to try every twist and way of making hummus. Sweet potato hummus, Raw Carrot Hummus, Lentil Hummus, and a couple hundred more haha. You may wonder though, how is my GI tract still alive, and whether hummus makes me poop like mad, but trust me, I am fine 😀
But there’s nothing quite like the classic hummus recipe!
Olive oil, lemon juice, cumin salt, and garlic…that’s it! It’s pure perfection. But, why not put a twist on it? It’s versatile, delicious, and can be used as a dip or spread in just about anything just like the traditional hummus.
I love hummus and eat it often. I’ve bought it for years, but have now gotten into the habit of making it myself since it’s so quick and easy. All you need are a few basics and you’re ready to make the best hummus ever!
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Oil-Free Spinach & Parsley Hummus if
5-Minute Oil-Free Spinach & Parsley Hummus
- 1 can/tin 12oz/400g of chickpeas drained and rinsed keep 3 tbsp of the juice!
- 3 tbsp of the chickpea juice from the can or water
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 Lemon juice + zest
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach
- 1 bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 tsp cumin
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process the dip until creamy. You may need to add more water of it's not processing well enough. The longer you process it, the creamier it will get. It should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Taste the hummus again briefly and season to your taste.
you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!