Let’s talk about this 5-Minute Rosecoco Bean Hummus. It’s quick and easy to make. It’s vegan and oil-free with just a handful of plant-based ingredients. It makes a great snack with some veggies or crackers. Use it as a spread on wraps or sandwiches. You could even use this hummus as a base to make a quick salad dressing. Honestly, what is not to love.
Now, we all have some cans of unknown to us ingredients in them, so we end up pushing them right at the corner of our cupboards.
So, if you have a can of Rosecoco beans tucked at the back of your cupboard, you can make hummus out of it!
Right, you probably know by now, that I am addicted to hummus… I just love love, love hummus. So, of course, I am going to try every twist and way of making hummus. Like Sweet potato hummus, Raw Carrot Hummus, Lentil Hummus, Pea Hummus, and a couple hundred more haha.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Rosecoco Bean Hummus:
- Easy recipe – The Food-processor does all the work for you.
- It’s perfect for people who can’t tolerate chickpeas – It’s all beans here.
- Quick preparation – Hummus only takes minutes to make if you are using ready-cooked beans!
- Nutritious – all the ingredients in this bean hummus are healthy, fiber, and protein-rich. It’s also high in vitamins, minerals, and a touch of healthy fats there. And least but not last – IT’S FREAKING DELICIOUS!
As a Vegan, cooking on a daily basis, I found myself using this equipment on a daily basis, so I am just going to throw them here, and hope you can find them helpful!
- Food Processor
- Baking Trays
- Blender – I recently started making a lot of smoothies, so a blender is a must!
- Bread/Cake Loaf Pan
- Mixing Bowls
- A Set Of Good Knives
- Freezer Bags
- Air-tight food storage containers
- A Set Of Kitchen Utensils
- Set of 2 saucepans + 1 Large Saucepan for stews and soups
- Non-Stick Frying Pan
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Rosecoco Bean Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
5-Minute Rosecoco Bean Hummus
- 1 can/tin Rosecoco beans 15 oz/400g drained & rinsed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 salt
- 1 tbsp water if needed only, to help blending
- Drain and rinse the beans.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Should take about 5 minutes. You may need to add a touch of water to help blending.