This is the best 5-Minute Vegan Cheesy Nut-Free Dip you’ll ever have- It’s rich and creamy, yet highly nutritious, and healthy.
its a perfect dip or dressing. The basis of this delicious dressing is tahini and white beans and therefore nut-free. Oh. and Gluten-Free 🙂
With the appropriate spices such as miso paste and nutritional yeast, we get this delicious zesty taste. Ideal for salad plates and pasta for your next dinner or lunch
You can vary the thickness of the dressing with the addition of almond milk.
You can make it thicker with less almond milk for a dip or a little more liquid, as stated in the recipe, for a dressing
I like this recipe a lot because it’s very versatile. Need a quick salad dressing? A pasta sauce? A dip? You got it all with this recipe!
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Vegan Cheesy Nut-Free Dip you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
5-Minute Vegan Cheesy Nut-Free Dip
- ½ cup/85g of canned white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup/ 62ml of plant-based milk soy almond, oat
- 2 tbsp white miso paste
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 lemon juiced + zested
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp white pepper
- ½ tsp dried mixed herbs
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and mix until you have a super creamy consistency.
- If necessary, you can add a little more plant-based milk. Ideally, leave the sauce in the fridge to chill for a 1, this will enhance the flavors, but it's not essential.
- The dip thickens a bit, but you can add a little milk later if you want it a bit runnier.