This 5-Minute Warm Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte is perfectly warming on a cold autumn day! Full of spice and super quick to make, you won’t even look at buying one again!
We love all things pumpkin spiced, but the lattes that you can buy in high street coffee shops are often packed full of calories and sugar – and not to mention the price you gotta pay too…
An added bonus of making your own Pumpkin Spiced Latte is that you can control everything about it; the strength of the coffee, the sweetness, the amount of pumpkin, and the amount of mixed spice. Not to mention that if you make it this way, you’re actually using vegetables in your drink!
This recipe is super quick and really easy – the perfect treat for an autumn day!
Ingredients For This Latte:
Here’s a quick overview of the pumpkin spice latte ingredients that I like to use to make this recipe:
- Espresso: Either two shots of espresso or about 1/2 cup of extra-strong brewed coffee. Caffeine or decaf is up to you!
- Dairy-free Milk: Feel free to use whatever kind of milk you prefer here. I usually make my lattes with my homemade oat milk nowadays, but just about any dairy-free milk will work.
- Pumpkin purée: I just use canned pumpkin purée, but you can use homemade pumpkin purée if you happen to have some on hand. (Please note, though, that this is different than canned pumpkin pie filling, which includes extra sweeteners and spices.)
- Maple syrup: This is also my preferred natural sweetener for this recipe, the amount of which you can adjust to taste. That said, feel free to use whatever sweetener you prefer in this recipe.
- Pumpkin pie spice: Which you can either purchase store-bought or mix up yourself.
Do let me know how you found this 5-Minute Warm Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
5-Minute Warm Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 8 ounces /1 cup/236ml brewed coffee or 1-2 shots of espresso
- 1 cup/236ml unsweetened almond milk or dairy-free milk of choice
- 6 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 teaspoons maple syrup
- a sprinkle of cinnamon to top the latte
- With a handheld frother or blender: In a cup or saucepan, mix together almond milk and pumpkin. Cook on medium heat on the stovetop or microwave for 30-45 seconds. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla, spices, and maple syrup, place in a cup and use a frother to foam the milk. You can also use a blender -- just process for 30 seconds or until foamy. Pour coffee into a large mug, add the foamy milk mixture on top. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!