6-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Loaf that literally takes 5 minutes to put in the oven! You are going to want to each peanut butter loaf with everything. As a breakfast, as an afternoon snack…
After a brief taste of spring In May, cold temperatures are once again the norm here in England. What better excuse to get into the kitchen and cook and bake to warm up and cheer up? Moist with a melt-in-your-mouth sensation, this loaf is quick to prepare. If you like peanut butter as much as I do, this is just the bread for you. The peanut flavor really comes out here but is not overpowering.
Enjoy it with jam, butter (vegan obvs) agave syrup…anything you like! I like to put a sliced banana on top of my slice.
This recipe is from a 1932 Canadian cookbook and was first shared on youtube by Glen & Friends Cooking. The texture is more crumbly than carrot cake and since it’s a lot of PB, it sticks to the roof of your mouth a bit. But it’s great with jam or agave and for breakfast with coffee or tea.
You can add all sorts of stuff you like in the dough; chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit – anything you like!
All it takes to make this yummy loaf – is 6 ingredients and just one bowl! Add, mix, pour, bake, and eat!
Let’s make some peanut butter goodness!
Do let me know how you found this 6-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Loaf if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
6-Ingredient Vegan Peanut Butter Loaf
- 2 cups/240g all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup60g light brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups/314ml of plant-based milk I used oat
- 3/4 cup/180g peanut butter I used smooth but I think chunky would be better)
- Optionally you can add vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 F / 160 C and grease a loaf tin.
- Combine the dry ingredients. Mix in the dairy-free milk. Then mix in the peanut butter (and choco chips if using).
- Pour batter into the tin and bake for 1 hour.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from tin onto a rack to cool completely.