This Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Fudge Bread is moist soft, fluffy, and very easy to make. It needs just one bowl, mix all the ingredients, and simply bake! The recipe can be made suitable for a gluten-free diet too!
I am so excited to share this yummy chocolate recipe with you because I totally MEAN when I say it’s the BEST! Well, it most certainly is the best vegan chocolate bread I have ever made/eaten ( Loadssss of it )
I do love my chocolate and I am quite fussy when it comes to it. So, this one is a big hit for my fussy chocolatey tastebuds. It means this recipe definitely is a BOMB!
I have given a couple of different options in terms of what puree to use. If you use banana, DON’T worry, you won’t taste it in the bread AT ALL! But you can use applesauce and even pumpkin/sweet potato puree too!
If there is one bad thing I could say about this amazing chocolate bread, is that it’s not recommended for people who watch their waistline!!!!!!! When I made it, I was like ‘right, let’s have one slice…ONE SLICE!’ 10 minutes later, I came back for seconds….and thirds…You get the picture.
It’s Also A Very Good Naughty Breakfast Option!
As you can see from the photo, I had some of the leftovers with some homemade almond-butter for my breakfast. I mean, what wrong with chocolate for breakfast? It has caffeine…. sooo…
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Fudge Bread recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Best Easy Vegan Chocolate Fudge Bread
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour or spelled flour 160g or sub-gluten-free flour*
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup/50g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 very ripe large bananas/apple sauce/pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup/110ml non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup/75g sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup/115g coconut or cane sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Chocolate Chips for topping optional
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (175˚C). Grease and line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper so that there is an overhang on both sides.
- Add all the dry ingredients together and mix.
- Mash the bananas with a fork. Add along with the non-dairy milk, oil, sugar, vanilla extract, and apple cider vinegar. Stir well to combine.
- Pour this mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fill the batter into the prepared pan. Optionally, sprinkle over chocolate chips. Bake for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. (If you want moist banana bread, make sure not to overbake it.)
- Let cool completely in the pan. Then using the parchment paper to remove it.
- Slice and enjoy it!
Adjust the liquid by adding more non-dairy milk, if needed, because different flours absorb different amounts of liquid.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023