This Buddha Bowl With Miso Dressing is loaded with fresh flavors, a little crunch, a little sweetness, and a lot of deliciousness! Smothered in a flavorsome miso-tahini dressing that is super delicious, that brings the whole salad together. Absolute perfection!
The weather is getting warm, and it’s the time of the year when you don’t really want heavy curries for dinner, but a delicious salad. A nutritious, filling, and healthy is what this buddha bowl is!
The good thing about this buddha bowl is that it can be easily adjusted to your preferences; a different vegetable choice, dressing consistency – pretty much anything you like can be adjusted to your taste.
How do you guys like your salads?
I have got a couple of other salad recipes in this blog, but this one must be up there of my favorites! A perfect way to use that jar of miso you have and make a delicious miso-inspired recipe.
Shall we make some delicious food?
Do let me know how you found this Buddha Bowl With Miso Dressing if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Buddha Bowl With Miso Dressing
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2 handfuls of fresh peas
- 2 handfuls of Greens beans boiled
- 2 handfuls of broccoli florets
- 2 handfuls of cherry tomatoes
- 2 handfuls of spinach or leafy greens of choice
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp of white miso
- Preheat the oven to 375F/185c.
- Wash & poke the sweet potatoes and add them onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until soft.
- Meanwhile, steam/boil the broccoli and green beans.
- To make the dressing:
- Mix all the ingredients together until thick consistency.
- To assemble - spread the green leaves of choice around the plate, then carefully arrange the rest of the ingredients. Drizzle the dressing on top and sprinkle some sumac if you like and enjoy 🙂
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023