This Curried Oil-Free Cauliflower Chickpea Hummus is a tasty twist on the classic hummus recipe. Perfect for parties, lunch boxes, or snacks.
3 Reasons Why You Will Love This Yummy Hummus:
- Easy recipe – The Food-processor does all the work for you.
- Quick preparation – Hummus only takes minutes to make if you are using ready-cooked chickpeas and leftover roasted cauliflower.
- Nutritious – all the ingredients in this cauliflower hummus are healthy, fiber, and protein-rich. It’s also high in vitamins, minerals, and a touch of healthy fats there. And last but not least – IT’S FREAKING DELICIOUS!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Curried Oil-Free Cauliflower Chickpea Hummus if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Curried Oil-Free Cauliflower Chickpea Hummus
- 1 can/tin 12oz/400g of chickpeas drained and rinsed keep 4 tbsp of the chickpea juice from the can
- 3 cups/200g of cauliflower cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 Lemon juice + zest
- 2 small cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- Place the cauliflower in a baking tray and sprinkle evenly the curry powder then bake in the preheated oven at 350°F (175°C) for about 30-35 minutes until it is soft.
- Once the cauliflower is cooled, place all ingredients in a food processor and process the dip until creamy. The longer you process it, the creamier it will get. It should take about 3-4 minutes.
- Taste the hummus again briefly and season to your taste.