Deva Vegan Vitamins Sublingual B12 – the essential vegan supplements! Why do vegans need to take vitamin B12 supplements you may wonder? If veganism is supposed to be our natural diet, why do we have to take it?
Well, the early humans received plenty of B12 from the good quality (cobalt-rich) soil that was yet to be intensively farmed and drained of nutrients, and because they drank dirty (“natural”) water from rivers which also contained B12 and B12 producing bacteria.
Nowadays, we can not get that naturally from the soil, hence the reason why vegans need to take vitamin B12v supplement or fortified B12 in some foods.
- DEVA Vegan B12 Sublingual is 100% animal-free and guaranteed for purity
- It is an especially important vitamin for maintaining healthy nerve cells
- Vitamin B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is stored in the liver
- Vitamin B12 serves to control homocysteine levels
- DEVA Sublingual Vitamin B-12 contains 100% Daily Value of Folic Acid and Vitamin B-6 to help reduce blood homocysteine levels
- Recommended Use: For adults take one (1) tablet daily by dissolving in the mouth before swallowing or as directed by a health care professional. Tablet can also be chewed if desired.