An amazingly Vegan Easy Chocolate Mug Cake. You get a perfect quick chocolatey dessert – that’s healthy, gluten-free, and oil-free.
It’s delicious warm on its own – or with a scoop of dairy-free Ice-cream.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CHOCOLATE MUG DESSERT:
You will find full instructions and measurements in the recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is a summary of the process to go along with the process.
- Mix the dry ingredients. Then add the wet ingredients and mix well.
- If you like extra chocolatey dessert, add chocolate to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 15=20 minutes depending on how soft you like your chocolate cake. Mind, this chocolate cake, is not the gooey type.
- You can top with dairy-free ice cream if you like, for a complete dessert.
- Now stuff your face with this amazing chocolate dessert 😀
This amazing chocolate dessert is healthy, vegan goodness. Only needs a handful of ingredients and a looot of chocolate!
Anyway! Do let me know how you found these Easy Chocolate Mug Cake if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate it if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan recipes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Chocolate Mug Cake
- Dry Ingredients:
- 4 tbsp of almond flour
- 2 tbs of oat flour
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/8 tsp of salt
- Wet Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup or date paste
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla
- 1 tbsp of chocolate chips plus extra to sprinkle on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients then add the wet ingredients to the dry ones and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Dollop the mixture onto a small oven-proof dish & bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes.