This Easy Crispy Kale, is super quick and easy to make and can be enjoyed as a healthier alternative to the classical potato crisps.
Kale Chips are one of those recipes that’s so easy, and so tasty, you’ll make it time and time again. Kale is considered a superfood, and with just a couple simple ingredients and some baking, you can turn this nutritious plant into a crispy and delicious snack. These Kale Chips are definitely a healthy vegan snack!
Let’s make some kale crisps!
Do let me know how you found this Healthy Blueberry Overnight Oats & Chia recipe and if there is anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/ message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
4 cups of kale leaves chopped into small chip-size bites
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
1. Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
2. Fill a large mixing bowl with the kale, and then pour in olive oil.
3. Mix around until the oil lightly coats all of the kale.
4. Mix the seasoning together and then sprinkle it into the bowl to taste.
5. Spread the kale out evenly on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
7. Let cool for 3 minutes and then remove from the baking sheet and eat up!