These Easy Fluffy Vegan Scones are fluffy, sweet, satisfying, and are ideally topped with jam and vegan whipped cream!
Traditionally, scones are made with dairy in them. Eggs are normally used for an egg wash on top. Making vegan scones wasn’t difficult at all, because all I needed to do really, was replace the dairy butter with a dairy-free vegan butter.
If you want to eat like a British person when you make these scones, brew some tea, make some sandwiches and cut them in finger sizes, then sit down and gossip all day with your friend while sipping tea and eating the goods.
Making these scones couldn’t be easier. All you need is 1 bowl too, a rolling pin and a round cutter. Then all you need to do, is bake!
Do let me know how you found these Easy Fluffy Vegan Scones if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
More Vegan Baked Goods Recipes:
Easy Fluffy Vegan Scones
- 2.7 cup/300g Self-Rasing Flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 4 Tbsp of sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 100 g of butter I used flora
- About 50ml of dairy-free milk
- 2 handfuls of sultanas/raisins/chocolate chips/vegan cheese (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients until it forms breadcrumbs at this point add in ( cherries, sultanas, chocolate chips, cheese, or just leave plain. )
- Pour the dairy-free milk in enough so it’s all binded together and you can roll it out. About 2 cm thick.
- Using a cutter, cut the round scones and place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Brush the top with some extra dairy-free milk.
- Cook in a preheated oven 350F/180C/gas 6 for about 15/20 mins. Until golden, but all ovens vary.