Easy Harissa And Herb Cauliflower Rice that can be served any time of the year, it’s refreshing and super quick to make!
Coarsely grated raw cauliflower has a pleasantly uneven texture and a lovely ability to absorb flavors. So, what we’ve done here is given this cauliflower some – flavor!
I have been trying to eat more raw food, and get back on track to healthy eating. I have been pretty bad this year I must say, this whole pandemic got me eating loads of comfort foods. And we all know that the majority of comfort foods are – unhealthy.
Anyway, there are ways to enjoy raw eating, and this recipe is a perfect example.
The humble cauliflower absorbs flavors like a sponge, so you gotta give it some exquisite flavors!
When I create recipes, I follow these 3 rules:
You need flavor, texture, and body. The moment you get the first mouthful – you should immediately be stricken with a flavor! Like a punch – in your mouth!
And I guess – that’s what we have here!
Are you a Raw Vegan?
If yes, I would love to hear from you! Let me know what are your favorite or go-to raw meals, I am here to learn – just like you 😉
I got some other delicious raw vegan food recipes, check ’em out 🙂
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Harissa And Herb Cauliflower Rice if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Harissa And Herb Cauliflower Rice
- Trim off the outer leaves of the cauliflower, and the base of the stalk. Then cut it into 4, and grate it. You can grate the tender inner part too. You should be able to grate almost the whole cauliflower.
- Transfer to a bowl, if not already, and add the rest of the ingredients. Mix well, and leave for 5 minutes in the fridge to absorb the flavors.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
Volencho2 May 2021 at 9h48
Another incredible recipe! I loved it a lot. My favorite raw meal is a vegetable salad 🥗 <3