These Easy Healthier Fluffy Vegan Pancakes are perfect for pancake day, or any day!
You don’t need the dairy and eggs to make these delicious pancakes and believe me, they are even more yummy and healthier!
These pancakes are a recipe I have been experimenting with for a while. I LOVE pancakes that are light and fluffy and thick, but still simple enough to whip up in the morning.
As a vegan especially, don’t feel like you have to say goodbye to your favourite things you used to eat. Every single recipe out there can be veganized, believe me!
How To Make Fluffy Vegan Pancakes
The most important thing about making these pancakes is to make sure you have a NONE-STICK frying pan! Trust me, I made the mistake of using an old frying pan, and the pancakes stuck to the bottom and i just wanted to cry at that moment, because I was dying for pancakes that morning!
So, I had to literally go to the shop next to me, buy a new frying pan, and try again. At the end of all this drama, at least I was rewarded with delicious pancakes!
More Vegan Breakfast Recipes:
Anyway! Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthier Fluffy Vegan Pancakes recipe if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
1 cup/ 236g almond milk or non-dairy milk
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons of coconut sugar
100g/ 1 cup of ground almonds flour
100g/1 cup of all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon of oil
1. Combine the almond milk and apple cider vinegar, stirring well. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together flours, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
3. Add the oil to the milk mixture and stir. Then pour into the dry mixture.
4. Mix until JUST combined. Lumps are okay! Do not over-mix.
5. Heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat. Spray oil lightly onto the pan. It’s really, really important that you use a non-stick frying pan, otherwise, your pancakes will stick to the bottom, and you will end up with a pancake mess!
6. Using scoop batter into round pancake shapes, leaving some room for spreading. I usually do 2 at a time. BE PATIENT! Let it cook until bubbles rise to the surface then burst, and the edges start to look cooked. Take a peek underneath and if it is golden, flip to the other side. Cook about 30 seconds-1 minute on the other side (the second side takes much less time to cook).
Serve these Easy Healthier Fluffy Vegan Pancakes with fruit and maple syrup if you like!