Easy Healthy Chewy Vegan Trail Mix Cookies (V, GF): They are chewy vegan trail mix cookies packed with healthy fruits, nuts & seeds! The perfect homemade snack to bring with you on-the-go
Trail mix is great, and if you are a lover of trial mix, this cookie recipe is for you.
Trail mix is high on calories in general, so if you are looking at bulking up by snacking on healthy high calorie snacks, then this recipe is for you. They are easy to carry around with you, in a bag, and eat them whenever you need to.
These Trial Mix Cookies Are:
– Loaded With Protein
– Loaded With Fibre
– And So Much More!
More gluten-free Cookie Recipes:
Do let me know how you found these Incredible Easy Healthy Chewy Vegan Trail Mix Cookies you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
How To Make Trail Mix Cookies:
Makes about 8 cookies
1 cup/ 90g gluten-free rolled oats
3 tablespoons of almond flour, or quinoa flour
2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup/80g of unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
One large banana, or if you don’t like bananas, add 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
2 tablespoons dried cranberries, chopped or any dried fruit you fancy, I added raisins
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons nuts, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment or greased foil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
4. Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a sturdy spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in Add-in ingredients.
5. Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet—spaced evenly apart. Optionally, dot cookies with Optional Toppings. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. If cookies crumble at the edges a bit after flattening—use your fingers to squish the edges back together.
6. Bake for 11-15 minutes. Mine took 13 minutes. Place the baking sheet on a cooling rack, allowing cookies to firm up for about 15 minutes. Using a heatproof spatula, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack. Allow cooling for 1 hour. Enjoy!
Store these yummy Easy Healthy Chewy Vegan Trail Mix Cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days!