These 1 bowl Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies have no refined sugar and oil and come together within minutes. No eggs, Vegan, Glutenfree, Nut-free, Soy-free! I mean, you can’t get any healthier than that with a cookie!
Before we start, just in case you don’t know:
I have to say, when I first tried tahini, I hated it. But I will tell you why – because I just dipped the spoon in, and it went straight in my mouth, obviously, it tasted terrible. Bitter as hell. With tahini, you have got to dress it up, it needs other ingredients added to it, so that it can cut through tahini’s strong flavor.
Cookies with tahini work so well. Chocolate and tahini work very well as well. Don’t give up on tahini, you just need to use it right, Tahini is awesome and super healthy, and your body will benefit from it.
More gluten-free Cookie Recipes:
1. Easy Gluten-Free Vegan Almond Jam Cookies
2. Easy Crispy Vegan Apple & Oat Cinnamon Cookies
3. Easy Vegan Healthy Chocolate Quinoa Cookies
Do let me know how you found these Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy GF Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies
- Blender/food processor
- 1/4 cup/60g tahini (mix the tahini well and then measure)
- 1/3 cup/78ml maple syrup
- 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup/90g quinoa flour (use all-purpose flour if not gluten-free, oat flour, and gluten-free flour will work too!)
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch or other starch
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 cup/81g of old fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free oats if you want these cookies GF)
- flaked salt optional
- Preheat the oven to 345F/175 C. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all the wet ingredients in a bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Add all the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well. It should form a stiff dough.
- Chill for 15 mins in the fridge.
- Use a scoop to place scoops of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Using wet hands flatten and shape. Sprinkle flaked salt on top.
- Bake in the oven for 12 to 14 mins. Cool for 10 mins.
Maple syrup substitute: use the same amount of sugar and 1 tbsp non-dairy milk
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023