Oh my god, these Easy Healthy High-Protein Vegan Fudge Brownies are incredible and taste absolutely amazing. They are incredibly easy to make, all you need is 6 ingredients! They can be made high-protein if you use protein powder, so they will be the most delicious protein you will get for your workout, or just for general protein intake.
If you don’t like protein powders, simply replace the protein powder with almond flour or even oat flour.
Now I would recommend putting these in the fridge to set for a bit once they are cooked and before you consume them, otherwise they might taste a bit too soft.
If you want an indulgent dessert after dinner, you could easily warm them in the microwave for 10 seconds and add a scoop of dairy-free ice cream, and you got the perfect dessert to end the meal!
How To Make Vegan Brownies With Protein Powder
It’s pretty easy to make these delicious brownies, simply puree all the ingredients ( apart from the chocolate chips ) until smooth using either a food processor or a high-speed blender, then mix in the chocolate chips and pour the batter onto a lined baking tin.
Bake for 20 minutes, leave to cool before cutting, and simply enjoy!
Now, if you don’t like protein powders, I have left an option of making these brownies without protein powder as well.
Also, if you are interested to know what protein powder I used, it was this one.
More Vegan Brownie Recipes:
1. Hemp Brownies Recipe No Bake
2. Easy Healthy Vegan Fudge Chocolate Brownie
3. Easy No-Bake Protein Brownies (12g Protein Per Brownie)
Do let me know how you found these Easy Healthy High-Protein Vegan Fudge Brownies if you do try them though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy High-Protein Vegan Fudge Brownies
- 4/400g medium-sized very ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup/ 110ml of almond milk or any plant-based milk of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- 1 cup/120g cocoa powder
- 2 scoops/82g of vegan protein powder , vanilla, or chocolate ( if you don’t want to use protein powder, simply replace it with ground almond flour)
- 4 tablespoons of dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C. Place the bananas, almond milk, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and protein powder in a food processor and mix until completely smooth.
- Prepare a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, or simply line it with parchment paper, then spoon in the batter from the food processor. Use a spoon to spread it out so it’s flat and even.
- Evenly distribute the chocolate chips on top. Place the pan in the oven.
- Bake for 20 minutes. They’ll seem underdone when you take them out but once they cool, they will harden. Let cool in the pan then slice into 8 squares.
- Building Muscle on a Vegan Diet: A Comprehensive Guide to Meal Planning & Macros - 11 April 2023
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023