These Easy Healthy Moroccan Spiced Roasted Carrots are something you are going to adore. The species work so well with the slight sweetness of the carrots, and together with the coolness of the zesty yogurt – perfection!
In addition to being delicious, these roasted carrots are quick and easy to make, requiring just 30 minutes, 1 pan, and 9 ingredients (which are mostly spices).
I’m drawn to Moroccan spices because they’re smoky, spicy, and complex, meaning they play perfectly with the sweet, caramelized flavor the carrots take on when roasted.
But you could also switch up the flavor profile in this recipe and use curry powder, shawarma, or your favorite spice blend!
I hope you LOVE these carrots. They’re:
Quick & easy
& SO delicious!
Do let me know how you found these Easy Healthy Moroccan Spiced Roasted Carrots if you do try them! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Also, I would really appreciate if you check out my very first E-Book, it’s a 70-page book, full of beautiful, easy, and delicious vegan dishes! Click HERE to find out more!
Easy Healthy Moroccan Spiced Roasted Carrots
- 1 lb/kg carrots greens removed, cut on a diagonal into 1-1 ½ inch pieces (1 medium bundle yields ~1 lb)
- 2-3 Tbsp avocado oil or any oil you prefer
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne optional
- FOR SERVING optional:
- Zesty Dill Yogurt Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F (190 C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Add carrots to the baking sheet and drizzle with oil, salt, paprika, cumin, ginger, cinnamon, turmeric, and cayenne (optional), and toss well to combine.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the carrots are tender and slightly browned. Serve hot as is, or with tahini, Za’atar, or with Zesty Dill Yogurt Sauce. These would also make a delicious addition to an ultimate Burrito Bowl.