These Easy Healthy No-Cook Carrot Cake Bites, are delicious and healthy! They are super quick to make and can be stored in the fridge for up to a week. It will always be there for a quick healthy snack.
They are fantastic to put in your bag so that you always have a healthy snack in hand when you are feeling like eating something yummy.
Wouldn’t it be great to have all dessert in bite-sized form? Sure it’s awesome to have a whole slice of cake sometimes, but most of the time I’m cool with just a bite or two. This is exactly where energy bites come into play.
Energy bites, and other no-bake ball-shaped treats, are the ultimate way to get your dessert fix without having to a) bake and b) overstuff yourself. One bite, the craving is satisfied and you’re feeling good.
We’ve got a few other dessert-inspired flavors on the blog already, but today it’s all about carrot cake!
To make these carrot cake bites is super easy, it’s is literally 6 steps!
- pulse your carrots
- remove carrots and pulse in your nuts and coconut
- add your oats and dates
- next, your carrots, nut butter, and spices
More Healthy Energy Bites Recipes:
1.4-Ingredient & 5-Minute Healthy Matcha Bites
2.3-Ingredient Healthy Fig And Hazelnut Bites
3.No-Bake Healthy Chia And Coconut Bites
Do let me know how you found this Easy Healthy No-Cook Carrot Cake Bites recipe if you do try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
Easy Healthy No-Cook Carrot Cake Bites
- 1 cup of carrots as finely ground as possible about 1 large
- 1/2 cup/55g of pecans
- 1/2 cup/50g of coconut flakes
- 1 cup/ 95g of oats rolled or quick (Use GF oats)
- 1/2 cup/87g Medjool dates about 6 big ones
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup/62g of nut butter of choice - I've tried this recipe with both cashew and almond butter, both work great
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Extra coconut flakes to roll the balls
- Add the carrots into a food processor and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl.
- Return the bowl of the food processor back onto the base and add the pecans and coconut. Pulse to form a sandy texture.
- Add the remaining ingredients, that includes the carrots too and blend until dough comes together.
- Shape the dough into 1-2 tablespoon-sized balls. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used.
- Place the shredded coconut in a shallow dish and roll each ball in the coconut to coat it.
These Carrot Cake Bites will last in the fridge for up to 1 - 2 weeks.