This Easy Healthy Red Harissa is fire! ( literally ha ha 😀 ) It’s super easy to make, and it’s super versatile!
I like to use it on pretty much everything!
Move over, ketchup and Sriracha!
So, this Tunisian chile sauce is a fantastic shortcut to spice up a meal and can be used with everything to vegetables, couscous, roasted potatoes, scrambled eggs(tofu scramble), and as a dip for bread … the list is truly endless.
Use the sauce in traditional Tunisian and Moroccan dishes, or go wild and spread it on your pizza, hot wings(cauliflower wings), sandwiches, and more. I love tossing it with roasted carrots, adding a dab to salad dressing, and making harissa-spiced hummus.
Do let me know how you found this Incredibly Easy Healthy Red Harissa if you try it though! And if there was anything you tried or something that worked better…Do drop me a comment below, or you can find me/message me directly on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, or Facebook! I love seeing what my lovely readers think of my recipes!
If you like all the work I have put in and the content in this blog, then you can go even further in showing me your love and support by subscribing to my Patreon account (https://www.patreon.com/vegevega)
Each of the tiers will give you exclusive benefits ( so you will get a good value for your money )
It’s my passion and it’s my life’s purpose to encourage people to join me in this journey of a kind, healthy, and happy life!
I will appreciate deeply any contribution big or small; it will enable me to grow and develop my site, as well as develop exciting new recipes for you guys!
Easy Healthy Red Harissa
- 3 red peppers
- 6 long red chili peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil or water for oil-free version
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- A handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F/200C.
- Put the chilliest and peppers into a baking tray and bake in the oven for about an hour (or until the peppers are dark and the skin can come off easily)
- Leave to cook on the side for a while.
- Peel the peppers and chillis off their skin and discard the core of the peppers.
- Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until completely combined and minced. About 2 minutes.
- Season to taste and chill in the fridge.
- Vegan Keto Sushi Roll - 25 February 2023
- Vegan Mushroom Tomato Pasta [One Pot] - 18 February 2023
- Here’s How Vegans Get Calcium [11 Ways] - 14 February 2023